PA Nursing Home Lawyers is a law firm based in Center City Philadelphia, PA and dedicated to representing the rights of victims of nursing home abuse and neglect. We are led by Leonard P. Haberman, Esq., a distinguished member of the legal community who has spent his career fighting for justice against negligent nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and group homes.
Mr. Haberman is a devoted member of the Philadelphia community. After graduating from Temple University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Mr. Haberman attended Widener University School of Law, graduating with his JD in 1997.
Mr. Haberman is licensed to practice in both Philadelphia and New Jersey. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association.
Why Choose Len?
- Over 18 years of litigating experience
- Tried over 32 cases to verdict and 300 arbitrations
- Local to Philadelphia with offices in center city
- Will travel to meet new clients
- Pennsylvania Bar
- New Jersey Bar
- Florida Bar
- American Association For Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Pennsylvania Association For Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
Len’s Settlements and Verdicts
- Medical Malpractice Death – $350,000
- Trucking Litigation – $950,000
- Motor Vehicle Accident – $850,000
- Bicycle Accident – $690,000
- Negligent Security – $2,500,000